Thursday 19 April 2018

Would you like a copy of the NEW Annual Catalogue?


The NEW Annual Catalogue for 2018-2019 will be released on June 1st 2018. Would you like to receive an early copy in the post absolutely FREE?


Just email me your address to jilldchapman@gmail.com and I'll add your name to my mailing list. Anyone who has ordered from me or attended one of my classes over the past 6 months will automatically be sent a copy. 

I always include a little treat with my catalogues. What will it be? Could be something yummy - chocolate or sweets for eg, or something useful - Post-Its or a notebook for eg. Order your catalogue now to find out!

Catalogues will be sent out mid - late May so you will have yours before it goes live on the website. Plenty of time to get those wish-lists drawn up!

Back soon with some sneak peeks of some of the gorgeous products which will be available,

Jill

To order simply click "Shop Now" button on the top of this page  to go direct to my online Stampin’ Up! shop. If you order from my online shop please use my monthly shopping code (below) to receive a free thank you gift from me as I really appreciate your business. 



If you would prefer a more personal service, have any questions or need help with your order, please either send me an email or give me a ring. I'll be more than happy to help. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube - links on the left of this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment