Thursday 12 April 2018

Pootles Team Stampin' Up! swaps

Hi everyone,

As you may know, last weekend I spent Saturday in Telford at the Stampin' Up! twice yearly convention, called On Stage. On the Friday before, our team - The Pootlers - spent the afternoon together at a Celebration and Crafting afternoon. It was organised by Sam, our team leader and included lots of crafting projects, celebrations of achievements of team members, a HUGE raffle and of course, as always at these events, lots of swapping. For anyone who doesn't know about swapping, we make lots of the same project and then swap with other demos so that we end up with lots of different projects to use in our businesses as inspiration and samples. Here are just a few of the swaps I received on the Friday afternoon (I received lots more on the Saturday - more of that another day).

Pootlers team swaps

Some really pretty and clever projects using all sorts of techniques. But one thing all the swaps have in common is that all the products used on each project coordinate beautifully - that is the great thing about Stampin' Up! products!

I've recorded a video showing just a few of my favourite swaps - too many to feature them all! Watch it HERE or by clicking on the image below.


And here are just a few of the projects in close up - the names of the demo who made them is listed below them:

A Good Day Stampin' Up!
Sally Shaw

Bow Builder punch Stampin' Up!
 Angelina Clark

Hold on to Hope Stampin' Up!
Julie Kindred

Delightful daisy Stampin' Up!
Julie Addison

Kaye Mellor

Hope you've enjoyed seeing a glimpse of my swaps. And don't forget, if you'd like the chance to participate in events like this, just join my team and join in the fun!

Back soon,

Jill xx


All the products I have used in these projects are all available from my online shop. Simply click "Shop Now" button on the top of this page to go direct to my online Stampin’ Up! shop. If you order from my online shop please use my monthly shopping code (below) to receive a free thank you gift from me as I really appreciate your business.



If you would prefer a more personal service, have any questions or need help with your order, please either send me an email or give me a ring. I'll be more than happy to help. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube - links on the left of this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment