Monday 16 April 2018

Number of Years by Stampin' Up! floral card

Hi everyone,

After the previous few posts all about swaps I'm back today with a new project for you and a video tutorial. This is the card I will be showing you, made with the floral elements and sentiment from the Number of Years stamp set.


Number of Years floral birthday card by Stampin' Up!

You can see how I made the card by clicking HERE or click on the image below:




Number of Years from Stampin' Up! handmade birthday card
                   
As I say in the video, sadly this set and the matching number dies (Large Number Framelits - I couldn't remember what they are called in the video!) will be retiring when the current catalogue comes to on 31st May. As you can imagine, as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I have collected a lot of stamp sets, dies etc which will be retiring and which I will then no longer use in my business (not good for me to showcase products which you would be unable to purchase!). With a lot of these products, I tend to sell them as I have limited space, but a few of my absolute favourites I keep - and this set will be one of those! Here it is in close up:



Number of Years stamp set from Stampin' Up!
And the dies:


Large Number Framelits dies Stampin' Up!


 And here is the card I make on the video:

Handmade birthday card with Number of Years from Stampin' Up!

Which colour scheme is your favourite? 

Hope you enjoyed this project. Don't forget to put your order in if there is anything on the retiring lists that you have had your eye on!

Back soon with another crafty project,

Jill xx

All the products I have used to make this project are all available from my online shop. Simply click "Shop Now" button on the top of this page or click any of the images below to go direct to that item in my online Stampin’ Up! shop. If you order from my online shop please use my monthly shopping code (below) to receive a free thank you gift from me as I really appreciate your business. 



If you would prefer a more personal service, have any questions or need help with your order, please either send me an email or give me a ring. I'll be more than happy to help. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube - links on the left of this page.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment