Sunday 22 April 2018

More bold butterflies with washi tape from Stampin' Up!

Ha ha! Are you fed up with butterflies and washi tape yet? I hope not because I still have a couple of samples to show you.


Bold butterflies and washi tape from Stampin' Up!

This time I went for some of the darker shades of washi tape and arranged it horizontally. A layer of vellum over the white butterfly, but not coloured this time and a couple of our Glirrer Enamel dots and I was done! Again just used one of our notecards to make a super quick card!


Bold butterflies and washi tape from Stampin' Up!

Again very quick from me today. I have one more sample of butterflies and washi tape to show you tomorrow before we move on to something new!

Jill xx

All the products I have used to make this project are all available from my online shop. Simply click "Shop Now" button on the top of this page or click any of the images below to go direct to that item in my online Stampin’ Up! shop. 


If you order from my online shop please use my monthly shopping code (below) to receive a free thank you gift from me as I really appreciate your business. 



If you would prefer a more personal service, have any questions or need help with your order, please either send me an email or give me a ring. I'll be more than happy to help. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube - links on the left of this page.
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment