Saturday 21 April 2018

Another washi tape butterfly from Stampin' Up!

Hi everyone,

Very quick little post from me today to show you another card which was the product of me playing with washi tape and butterflies. 


Washi tape and bold butterflies from Stampin' Up!

This time I went for the more pastel shades of washi tape. And I used a layer of vellum over the white butterfly, which I had first coloured with my Dark Pink Pirouette Stampin' Blend pen. 


Washi tape and bold butterflies from Stampin' Up!

As I said very quick today!

Back soon

Jill xx
All the products I have used to make this project are all available from my online shop. Simply click "Shop Now" button on the top of this page or click any of the images below to go direct to that item in my online Stampin’ Up! shop. If you order from my online shop please use my monthly shopping code (below) to receive a free thank you gift from me as I really appreciate your business.



If you would prefer a more personal service, have any questions or need help with your order, please either send me an email or give me a ring. I'll be more than happy to help. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube - links on the left of this page.




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment