Wednesday 3 January 2018

The new Spring Summer catalogue is here!

Well, the day we have all been waiting for has at last arrived. The release of the brand new Spring Summer 18 catalogue. And along with the start of our three month long promotion Sale-a-bration.

 

Stampin' Up! have released this little video to give you a glimpse of what is in store - such fun!!



If you'd like to see the new catalogue or the Sale-a-bration brochure online, just click on the images to the right. Or if you'd like your own paper copies to browse through whilst you have a coffee, just let me know and I'll pop them in the post.



I explained all about Sale-a-bration in a previous blog post so I won't repeat it all here but if you'd like to read it, click HERE.

Just to whet your appetite, here is a little project I made with some of the lovely new products now available:


Stampin' Up Tutti Frutti suite

I have used products from the Tutti-Frutti suite for my card, including the brand new Fruit Basket stamp set and the coordinating set of Itty Bitty punches. And the great news is that the lovely printed card blank is one of a set of 16 which you can earn for free with an order of £45 as part of Sale-a-bration.


Stampin' Up! Fruit Basketby Paper Daisy Crafting

Ha ha! I didn't notice until too late that on this one, one of the self adhesive sequins had decided to re-position itself!!

That's it for today - I have loads more new products to show you so do come back soon, or subscribe to my blog so that you get an email notification whenever there's a new post!

Thanks for stopping by,

Jill xx

All the products I have used to make this project are all available from my online shop. Simply click "Shop Now" button on the top of this page or click any of the images below to go direct to that item in my online Stampin’ Up! shop. If you order from my online shop please use my monthly shopping code (below) to receive a free thank you gift from me as I really appreciate your business.



If you would prefer a more personal service, have any questions or need help with your order, please either send me an email or give me a ring. I'll be more than happy to help. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube - links on the left of this page.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment