Sunday 31 December 2017

Review of 2017 - my favourite cards using Stampin' Up!

Hi there everyone,


Happy New Year!!

Well, as the old year comes to a close and the new one is welcomed in, I thought I'd just take a little look back at the projects I've made since last January and pick out a few of my favourites. Just click on the name of each month to see the original blog posts for any of these.



I still love this card - so simple but effective. The stamp set I used ("Big on Birthdays") is still current but the embossing folder has now retired. However, there a lot of other embossing folders which could be used and look just as good!




This card uses the Up and Away thinlits which are still available - and of course any card featuring rainbow colours is going to remain one of my favourites!





This card was one of my most popular posts of last year. Using the lovely "Avant Garden" set which was one of last year's Sale-a-bration offerings.




Using the lovely "Window Box Thinlits" - a set I've not used nearly enough - this clean and simple card was for my niece. Hope she liked it!




Ahead of the new catalogue launch in June, I used the new Daisy Punch to make this pretty bouquet of paper daisies!




Pretty little cards using the still current "Blooms and Wishes" set - these were the "make and Takes" for my catalogue launch Open House.




Another really popular post (with loads of views of the YouTube tutorial!) was this card made with the Large Letter Framelits. 



Another rainbow themed project, this time with the fabulous "Happy Birthday Gorgeous" set.





I love this simple little card, using the Flirty Flowers set. This was one of my entries for the Pootlers Design Team.




I like the simplicity of this card - not many products needed - one stamp set, one ink pad, a few rhinestones. The Fluury of Wishes set I used is still current. 




I don't tend to make a huge number of 3-D projects - most of mine are cards, but I love this idea of creating a beautiful, bespoke gift bag for a mini bottle of Prosecco, especially with the lovely foiled "Year of Cheers" papers.




And lastly, one of my favourite makes for Christmas this year.

Hope you have enjoyed my review of 2017. Now that Christmas is over, the excitement over the new catalogue and Sale-a-bration can really begin!! Come back soon to see the projects I've been making with all the lovely new goodies available from January 3rd! And Happy New Year!

Jill xx 


All the products I have used are all available from my online shop. Simply click "Shop Now" button on the top of this page or click any of the images below to go direct to that item in my online Stampin’ Up! shop.  If you order from my online shop please use my monthly shopping code (below) to receive a free thank you gift from me as I really appreciate your business.




If you would prefer a more personal service, have any questions or need help with your order, please either send me an email or give me a ring. I'll be more than happy to help. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube - links on the left of this page.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment