Thursday 9 November 2017

Personalised Christmas card with Stampin' Up Trim Your Stocking

Hi there,

Thanks for dropping in again today. If you saw yesterday's post, you'll know I left you with a bit of a teaser. So without further ado, here is the first Christmas card I came up with, using the same layout as yesterday's cards.


I made the card in exactly the same way as the 21st one but replaced the numbers with a snowflake from the Trim Your Stocking die set (I LOVE this set SOOO much - so many elements making it so useful!) cut from our silver glimmer card - not a great photo though - in real life its really sparkly.

Don't forget, there is a tutorial to see how I made the original card HERE 



I have one more similar Christmas card to show you tomorrow. Please come back and see!!

Jill xx

All the products I have used to make this project are all available from my online shop. Simply click "Shop Now" button on the top of this page or click any of the images below to go direct to that item in my online Stampin’ Up! shop. If you order from my online shop please use my monthly shopping code (below) to receive a free thank you gift from me as I really appreciate your business. 



If you would prefer a more personal service, have any questions or need help with your order, please either send me an email or give me a ring. I'll be more than happy to help. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube - links on the left of this page. 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment