Thursday 16 November 2017

Pansy punch card using Stampin' Up! Stampin' Blends

Hi everyone,

I'm back again today to show you how I made the card using the flowers that I showcased last time.


This is such a fun card to make and I love how it looks. And it gave me a chance to use my Pansy Punch, which I have to admit has hardly been used since I bought it a few months ago. 

This is such a simple card to make but it has a real "wow!" factor - I for one would love to receive a card like this. I have used a greeting from "Big  on Birthdays" (love, love, LOVE that set!!), and the fairly new Leaf Punch to create my card.


 The video showing you how to make this card can be found HERE.


Hope you liked this project. Come back soon - I have some more Christmas projects to share with you! 

Jill xx

All the products I have used to make this project are all available from my online shop. Simply click "Shop Now" button on the top of this page or click any of the images below to go direct to that item in my online Stampin’ Up! shop. If you order from my online shop please use my monthly shopping code (below) to receive a free thank you gift from me as I really appreciate your business. 



If you would prefer a more personal service, have any questions or need help with your order, please either send me an email or give me a ring. I'll be more than happy to help. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube - links on the left of this page. 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment