Tuesday 7 November 2017

Another Mini chocolate bar wrapper made with Stampin' Up Year of Cheer

Hi again everyone,

As promised I'm here to show you another variation of the mini chocolate bar wrapper that I showed you yesterday. 

This one uses another one of the papers from the Year of Cheer pack, this time with gold foiling. I've also used one of the Year of Cheer washi papers. The embellishment in the centre uses another one of the dies from the Trim Your Stocking set - this time its the holly leaf. For the berries I've added a few basic rhinestones. 




If you'd like to see how I made this little packet, pop back and have a look at yesterday's post or click HERE

Back with another variation soon,

Jill xx

 
All the products I have used to make this project are all available from my online shop. Simply click "Shop Now" button on the top of this page or click any of the images below to go direct to that item in my online Stampin’ Up! shop. If you order from my online shop please use my monthly shopping code (below) to receive a free thank you gift from me as I really appreciate your business. 




If you would prefer a more personal service, have any questions or need help with your order, please either send me an email or give me a ring. I'll be more than happy to help. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube - links on the left of this page. 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment