Friday 1 September 2017

The New Stampin' Up! Catalogue is HERE!!!

Just popping in here really quickly to let you know that the new Autumn Winter catalogue is LIVE and you can now order any of these lovely products.
Just click on the image below to see the PDF version.
http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/catalogs/2017%20Holiday%20Catalog/Holiday%20Catalogs/20170614_Holiday17_en-UK.pdf

To order any of these products, just pop over to my online shop HERE. Or if you'd like to receive a copy of the catalogue in the post just let me know.

Bye for now,

Jill

You can buy Stampin’ Up! products easily online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop, by clicking on the "Shop Now" button at the top of the page or the product links below. Don't forget to use this month's shopping code to receive a free gift from me in the mail next month. 



If you would prefer a more personal service, have any questions or need help with your order, please either send me an email or give me a ring. I'll be more than happy to help. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube - links on the left of this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment