Monday 11 September 2017

Do you have a copy of the new Stampin' Up! catalogue?

Hi there,

Just popping in really quickly today to remind you all that if you don't already have a copy of our new Autumn Winter catalogue, I would be delighted to send you one absolutely free. 





There are loads of really gorgeous products for Christmas and more in this catalogue - don't miss out! Just click on the "Contact" tab above and either email or phone me.  


I'll just tempt you here with a few projects made with some of my favourite products:






Of course, you can view the PDF version online - just click the photo to the right - but in my opinbion, nothing beats having an actual paper copy to flick through and drool over!

Plus this month and next there is a very special offer you won't want to miss - I'll tell you more about that tomorrow!

Jill xx


You can buy Stampin’ Up! products easily online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop, by clicking on the "Shop Now" button at the top of the page or the product links below. Don't forget to use this month's shopping code to receive a free gift from me in the mail next month.



If you would prefer a more personal service, have any questions or need help with your order, please either send me an email or give me a ring. I'll be more than happy to help. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube - links on the left of this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment