Thursday 18 May 2017

Pootler's Design Team - Butterfly Basics - Week 3



Hi everyone,

I can't believe how quickly the weeks of May are whizzing by and here we are at Week 3 of the May Design Team blog. As you know, the stamp set we are working with this month is Butterfly Basics.

There is so much you can do with this stamp set and I've made loads of samples making it hard to choose which ones I will showcase for the Design Team. However this week's card is one of my favourites so I had to include it:

Butterfly Basics from Stampin' Up!

 I absolutely love rainbows - as does Sam, our team leader, who is "Pootles" of the Pootler's Design team. This card showcases so well some of the beautiful colours available in Stampin' Up! inks.

Butterfly Basics from Stampin' Up!

For this card, I used the small butterfly stamp from the stamp set, arranging them in a square and mounting them up on dimensionals. Each butterfly is adorned with two small rhinestones. The square panel is mounted on a mat of melon mambo and silver foil and then onto a whisper white, square card blank. The sentiment is from the "Teeny tiny sentiments" set, punched out with the Classic Label Punch.

Hope you like my card. Come back next week to see my last project for the Design Team.

As always, I'd be delighted to welcome you as a customer. Either click the "Shop Now" button at the top of this page to go straight through to my online shop or on any of the links below. You can shop at your leisure 24/7. 

If you'd like to receive an extra thank you gift from me in the mail next month, please remember to use this month's shopping code, when you order: 

 JF3B2R9Y 

 If you would prefer a more personal service, please either send me an email or give me a ring. I'll be more than happy to help. 

Back soon, 

 Jill

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment