Tuesday 4 April 2017

Stampin' Up! Petite Petals card for card swap

Hi everyone,

A few weeks ago, my upline, Caroline Helwigh-Wright (better known by some as "Crafty Caroline") announced that she was going to be organising a card swap. The idea is that anyone who wanted to participate could send her a handmade card and she would swap it with a card from someone else and send us that card.



This was the card I sent as my entry into the card swap. It uses one of my favourite bundles from Stampin' Up! - the Petite Petals and the matching punch. The punch makes it so easy to make these little blooms.

If you'd like to have a go at making this card yourself, I've made a little video tutorial so you can see how I did it. 

                          

If you need to purchase any of the products I used, just click on the links below and you'll be taken straight through to my online shop. Or just click HERE!

As usual (you won't be surprised if you've followed me for any length of time) I had to carry on and make this card in a range of different colours. On the card above the flowers are stamped in Pool Party and Tempting Turquoise.I then made this one using Daffodil delight and Peekaboo Peach:


And this one, using Pink Pirouette and Flirty Flamingo:



And here are all three together:

In the video I make the card in different colours again, but haven't had a moment to photograph that one. 

Hope you like my card! Don't forget to use this month's shopping code, if you'd like to order:



 Will be back in a while. Off to Amsterdam for a three day Stampin' Up! event tomorrow - can't wait!

Jill xx

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment