Friday 14 April 2017

Stampin' Up! Christmas in April!!

I know I know - what crazy woman would be featuring Christmas cards on her blog in April? That would be me. But there is a purpose to my madness. As you'll be aware from my previous post, Stampin' Up! recently released a list of all of the products which will be retiring and will no longer be available to buy from 1st June. And on the list is the "Snow Flurry" punch which I have used on these cards. Thankfully it looks like the stamp set - "Flurry of Wishes" will be carried over but if you want the punch you need to buy it NOW!! And even better news is that it is being offered at a discount - so now only costs £11.20 (the pic below shows the undiscounted price but if you click through, the correct price will be shown).

 These cards were so easy to make and I love the dimension that can be added by using the punch. Here's a closer look at the cards which feature the punch:



 And here are the stamp set and punch together.


There are lots of other crafty goodies being offered on the retiring list - just pop over to my shop and have a look here:

Retiring stamps

Retiring Bundles

Everything else retiring 

What are you waiting for? Go grab yourself some crafty bargains!  


As always, I'd be delighted to welcome you as a customer. Please remember to use this month's shopping code, if you'd like to order:  

9YHNTNPW
 
Back soon,
 
Jill 
Product List

2 comments: