Saturday 25 March 2017

Swaps from team training day

A few weeks ago I attended a training day for our team and, as is usual on these occasions, we "swapped" some of our projects with each other. What this means is that we make a certain number of identical projects and then swap these with projects by other demos. This gives us a wider selection of samples, with varying styles, to showcase to our face to face customers at parties, workshops and classes. I thought I would show you the swaps I received - advance warning, this is a very photo heavy post! I have also made a video so just click on this picture below if you would like to watch that:


The first swap I took part in was for cards made with products from the Annual Catalogue. These are the cards I received - I have listed the names of the demos who made these cards beneath the photos:

 Amanda Parry

 Nikki Joyce
 Sarah Cullen

Ali Palmer

I also took part in a group making 3D items. As I say on the video, my 3D make (video tutorial coming soon) was very simple by comparison to the projects by these other amazing demos.

 Jilly Rickards

 Lucy Tustian

 Tara Fowler
 Helen Broxap

Sylvia Lawrence

I hope you've enjoyed seeing all of these projects made from some very talented designers!

Jill x

No comments:

Post a Comment