Friday 24 February 2017

Forgotten Friday - Crazy About You

Hi, and welcome once again to Forgotten Friday where we take a closer look at some of the lovely products from the annual catalogue that have been a bit forgotten about since the launch of the two seasonal catalogues. And today I am showcasing the Crazy About You stamp set. 


This was one of the first stamp sets I bought from the annual catalogue as I thought that the mix and match words would be so useful for making cards for all occasions. There are a total of 33 stamps in this set (such a bargain for only £23.00) - most of these are words which can be combined to make countless different sentiments, but there are three other stamps - two flowers and a leaf sprig which make this set even better value. These are the stamps that I've used for my card here. 



I have also used the "Hello You" thinlits set for the "thanks". Again a really versatile set.  These words also co-ordinate well with the stamps from the stamp set above.


I hope you have enjoyed today's project.



As always, if you are inspired by today's post and would like to purchase any of the products used, please just click on the links below or on the "Shop Now" button at the top of the page. Don't forget to use this month's shopping code as you order so that I can send you a free gift in the post next month. And Sale-a-bration is still in full swing so if your order is £45 or more you can choose a free gift from that leaflet with your order.

Back soon,

Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment