Monday 2 January 2017

Thank you cards - Butterflies Thinlits

Hello everyone,

Hope you are all enjoying this Bank Holiday Monday. I must admit that I am feeling a little sad as my oldest daughter who has stayed with us for the last week has today returned to her home in Brighton. The Christmas break is well and truly over!

This is the time of year when lots of thank you cards are needed to thank everyone for all the gorgeous things we received for Christmas. It has been so nice to move away from making Christmas projects (I've been working on Christmas since August!) and to use some products which remind us that spring is on the way.

Butterflies thinlits from Stampin' Up!


This card uses some of my favourite dies from the Annual catalogue - the Butterfly thinlit dies. There are three lovely dies of varying sizes in this set, two of them very detailed dies as shown - this is the middle-sized butterfly from the set - for only £22.00. 

Although I haven't used them here, this set also co-ordinates with the "Watercolor Wings" stamp set. I have some samples to show you using this set another day. Buying both the stamp set (£23.00) and the die set (£22.00) would qualify you for a free stamp set or other item from the Sale-a-bration brochure - see below, or contact me for more details.

Butterflies thinlits dies from Stampin' Up!

For those observant ones amongst you who are wondering what shape I used to stamp the "Thanks" on, it is part of the Bow Builder punch!



Hope you like today's project. Would it be helpful to anyone for me to make a little video tutorial of how I made this card? Just let me know in the comments below if so.

Don't forget if you would like to order any of the products shown (or any others!) you can click on the links below or on the "Shop Now" button at the top of this page.  I'd be so delighted to welcome you as a customer. 

Or if you'd like to receive a free copies of either the Annual Catalogue or the Spring Summer catalogue (both valid until 31st May 2017) just let me know. I'll also include a copy of our new Sale-a-bration promotion leaflet, which gives details of the free (yes, FREE) products you can earn with any order of £45, until March 31st 2017.

Back soon,

Jill 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment