Sunday 1 January 2017

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to all my loyal followers and customers. 


As usual, I'm running around chasing my tail here! My new year's resolution really needs to be to plan ahead and get more organised - I was making this card at 9.30 last night!


Hope you like the card - let me know in the comments below. I have used some of my favourite products on this card - the Large Numbers Framelits dies and the Teeny Tiny Sentiments stamp set - both so useful!  And I just love that Confetti Stars punch.

I hope that 2017 brings you everything you wish for. For me, it is a real new beginning. I left my job in education in December to be able to focus more on my craft business - I have great dreams for where I will be this time next year - we shall see!


Watch this space as very soon I will be back with news of the latest promotion - Saleabration - which begins on 4th January and offers free products with every spend of £45. So exciting!

Jill

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment