Monday 9 January 2017

CASEing the new catalogue - Balloon Adventures

Have you managed get a peek at the new Spring Summer catalogue yet? (Let me know if you'd like me to send you a copy absolutely free - would be a pleasure!) I have spent many hours, literally flicking through and not only adding lots of the new products to my wish list but also admiring the many examples of cards, 3D projects etc which are there to illustrate the versatility of the products. This page, showcasing the "Party Animal" suite, particularly attracted my attention :
And I loved this sample from the minute I saw it:
So yesterday, when I found I had a bit of time on my hands, I had a go at CASEing (Copy And Share Everything). As always my attempt at copying ended up different but that's the fun of crafting and creating. So without further ado here is my card:


A change of colour, use of the die rather than the stamp and a different placement of the little "confetti" stamp. I love it - what do you think? Suits my "Clean and Simple" style down to the ground.

I then continued to play and came up with a couple more cards which I'll show you tomorrow. Are you tempted to buy the Balloon Adventures bundle? It is such a good value set - 8 dies and 17 stamps which works out at less than £2.00 each. It will be such a useful set for all manner of birthdays and other celebrations. You would also qualify for a free item from the Sale-a-bration leaflet AND you would receive an extra free gift from me if you use this month's shopping code. What are you waiting for? Click the links below, or the "Shop Now" button above or get in touch directly - I look forward to hearing from you.

Bye til tomorrow,

Jill

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment