Friday 2 September 2016

Run, run as fast as you can!! 10% off!!

Hello,

I'm back as promised to show you the first of the projects I have made with products from the newly published Autumn Winter 2016 catalogue. 

How cute is that gingerbread man? (Hope you recognised the refrain from the familiar fairy tale I used as the title for this post?). This was the image that jumped out at me from the new catalogue. Other things were more of a slow burn, but this set just had to be included in my first order. I'm also loving the colour combination of crumb cake, real read and whisper white. And I love that designer paper - here's a close up so that you can see the tiny Christmas trees:

To make this card I used the new Cookie Cutter Builder Punch (£16.00) and the Cookie Cutter Christmas Stamp Set (£19.00). 



They are available individually but also as a bundle with a saving of 10% (£31.50). Plus, I have a special offer on any order made this month of another 10% discount. So you could get both the punch and stamp set for £28.35. What's not to like? Don't forget, in order to claim the extra 10% from me, you will need to email me your order rather than use my online shop. And the first 5 customers who order this particular bundle from me will also receive a little free gift - a pack of samples from the Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper and co-ordinating ribbon.





Looking forward to hearing from you. Will be back tomorrow with another project using a different image from the same stamp set (but just as cute!),

Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment