Wednesday 7 September 2016

Pootles' Colour Challenge.....and 10% off!!

Hi everyone,

Thought this week that I'd do something new for me - enter a challenge! I chose to do the Pootles Colour Challenge, which for this week wants cards made with the following colours: Wild Wasabi, Melon Mambo and Marina Mist. I already had an idea for a card design, using my absolutely favourite bundle from the Annual catalogue - Jars of Love stamp set and Everyday Jars framelits dies,  so decided to make it using those colours.


I love this set so much - so many possibilities and I have so many other designs to show you using this set. The sentiment I have used is from the Tin of Cards set - again a very versatile set with loads of useful greetings in two different fonts.


Hope you like my card. The jars bundle is available for £48.50 in the catalogue, but email me with your order and you can get a further 10% discount, making it £43.65. 




Back soon,

Jill

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jill, love your design.
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Jill, love your design.
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christine. And I won the challenge - so chuffed :)

      Delete