Saturday 17 February 2018

Mini pizza box with free stamp set Lots of Lavender tutorial

Hi there everyone,

Do you remember a couple of weeks ago I took part in a blog hop and this little box with 4 or 5 mini cards was my project?


Lots of Lavender Mini pizza box from Stampin' Up!


Well a couple of people asked if I could do a video tutorial showing how I made it so here it is - just click on the image or HERE



As you can see I made the box on the video in different colours. I also made another 4 boxes again in different colours. These will be my swaps for fellow demos at our team training meeting tomorrow.

Pop back again soon to see me make the mini cards and envelopes which go in my box!

Jill xx

All the products I have used to make this project are all available from my online shop. Simply click "Shop Now" button on the top of this page or click any of the images below to go direct to that item in my online Stampin’ Up! shop. If you order from my online shop please use my monthly shopping code (below) to receive a free thank you gift from me as I really appreciate your business.



If you would prefer a more personal service, have any questions or need help with your order, please either send me an email or give me a ring. I'll be more than happy to help. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube - links on the left of this page.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment