Saturday 24 February 2018

InspireINK Monthly blog hop - Stampin' Up Party Pandas




Hi everyone,

Today I am once again participating in the InspireINK blog hop and for this month our theme is "Fancy Folds". I hope you are joining me after admiring the beautiful project from Angelina

I decided to pull out my FREE Party Pandas set for my card today. This is the first time I've used this set and I have to say I LOVE it. And the fact that it was free makes it even better - (you too can get this set FREE with an order of £45).

This is the front of my card - nothing very fancy about the folding there - just a lovely greeting and some gorgeous dancing pandas!


Party Pandas pop up card from Stampin' Up!

However, when the card is opened, five little dancing pandas pop up to greet you:


Party Pandas pop up card - Stampin' Up!

The pop up mechanism is actually very simple - just a little bit of cutting and folding. You can see it better here:


Stampin' Up! Pop Up Party Pandas

The dimensions you'll need if you want to make this card are:
Metric
Coloured card blank - 6 1/4" x 8 1/2", score in half at 3 1/8"
Coloured panel - 2 3/4" x 8 1/4"
White panel - 2 1/2" x 8"
White pop up panel - 5 3/4" x 8", score in half at 2 7/8"
Imperial
Coloured card blank - 16cm x 22cm, score in half at 8cm
Coloured panel - 7cm x 21cm
White panel - 6.5cm x 20.5cm
White pop up panel - 15cm x 21cm, score in half at 7.5cm

I stamped 7 pandas in Basic Black ink (this worked better than Memento which went a bit grey as it dried) and then fussy cut them. For the inside, I mounted each of them on a little "hinge" so that they pop out when the card is opened. I'll be posting a video on how I made the card over the next couple of days so make sure you come back to see that. You can take a look at my YouTube channel HERE. You can subscribe to my channel and if you click the little "bell" under any of the videos, you'll get a notification every time I post a new tutorial.

Hope you've enjoyed today's project. Now just click on "Next" to hop on to the next blog in our hop - by the lovely Dee.







All the products I have used to make this project are all available from my online shop. Simply click "Shop Now" button on the top of this page or click any of the images below to go direct to that item in my online Stampin’ Up! shop. If you order from my online shop please use my monthly shopping code (below) to receive a free thank you gift from me as I really appreciate your business. 




If you would prefer a more personal service, have any questions or need help with your order, please either send me an email or give me a ring. I'll be more than happy to help. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube - links on the left of this page.


Product List

11 comments:

  1. This is super cute - love it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Jill, Gotta love a panda party. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pandas 💜💜 lovely card xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Dancing Pandas, Cute Card :-)
    Jerim xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, what a wonderful card. So looking forward to watching your video. Thank you so much for taking the time to do one, it is so very much appreciated. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love this card Jill, such fun, looking forward to the tutorial later :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is sooo cute Jill, I want to make one to keep in my craftroom so that I can see those cute panda's every day. xx

    ReplyDelete