Tuesday 10 October 2017

Last day for 15% off and Fast Fuse offer

Hi there,

Just popping in really quickly to remind you that there are some great offers on at the moment from Stampin' Up! but some of them come to an end today. So get those orders in quickly if you don't want to miss out. There is 15% off our Note Cards and Envelopes and a whol;e host of stamp sets and a terrific Fast Fuse offer - buy a Fast Fuse and get TWO refills free!! For further details, just click HERE

Before I go, I'll just leave you with a few photos of projects I've made with a couple of the offer stamp sets.









 Back soon,

Jill

You can buy Stampin’ Up! products easily online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop, by clicking on the "Shop Now" button at the top of the page or the product links below. Don't forget to use this month's shopping code to receive a free gift from me in the mail next month. 



If you would prefer a more personal service, have any questions or need help with your order, please either send me an email or give me a ring. I'll be more than happy to help. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube - links on the left of this page.
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment