Saturday 16 September 2017

Pootles Blog Hop - Winter Wonder card using Stampin' Up! products

Hi everyone and welcome to the Pootles Team blog hop. I'm so excited to be taking part in this blog hop once again. This time we are showcasing products from the new Autumn/Winter catalogue - and what a lot of gorgeous products there are - including lots of lovely Christmas goodies. Hopefully you have hopped over here after seeing Helen's fabulous project. I am attempting to get started on my Christmas cards early, so here is my contribution:



My card showcases two new products - the absolutely beautiful new Winter Wonder embossing folder:


And the "Trim Your Stocking" die set:

 

I have cut out the snowflakes from the "Trim Your Stocking" thinlits set in our silver foil card and dazzling diamonds glimmer paper and mounted them on circles cut from our Stitched Shapes Framelit dies. The greeting is a sentiment from the "Merry Mistletoe" set in the Annual Catalogue, which I have heat embossed in silver.  A little bit of our Mini Sequin Trim in silver and ...Ta da!! My card! Hope you like it. 



Please take time to hop around all the other blogs in the hop - there are some fabulous projects for you to see and be inspired by.

Next on the hop is the lovely Anna 

http://wp.me/p7MFWW-sb
 

Back soon,

Jill

You can buy Stampin’ Up! products easily online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop, by clicking on the "Shop Now" button at the top of the page or the product links below. Don't forget to use this month's shopping code to receive a free gift from me in the mail next month. 

 If you would prefer a more personal service, have any questions or need help with your order, please either send me an email or give me a ring. I'll be more than happy to help. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube - links on the left of this page. 

Product List

14 comments:

  1. Love it Jill, so pretty!! The bit of sparkle from the trim and snowflake look so classy! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how those snowflakes 'pop!' Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful. It Looks so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the simple yet stunning style of this card. Absolutely gorgeous card Jill. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That snowflake is divine and the embossing folder is one I wondered about but now have on my shopping list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Jill. Silver and white are my favourite Christmas combo. Love it.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all your comments everyone!

    ReplyDelete