Tuesday 15 August 2017

Stampin' Up! Number of Years jewellery box

Hi again everyone,

As promised last time, I'm back again today to show you the packaging I made for the earrings I bought for my niece for her 21st birthday. This little jewellery box or pouch is so cute and so easy to make.


And I love the fact that it co-ordinates so well with the card I made - details of that, if you missed it, HERE

The measurements for the little box/pouch are as follows:

Whisper White card measuring 8 cm (3.1/8") x 21cm (8.1/4"). 
Score along the long side at 1.5cm (5/8") and 6.5cm (2.1/2")
Score along the short side at 9.75cm (3.7/8") and 11.25cm (4.1/2").
And mark at 6cm (2.1/2") and 15cm (6")

You can watch my tutorial on how I made this project over on my YouTube channel HERE 


Just before I go I thought I'd just show you the other gift I bought for my niece, which also had a coordinating tag.








Can you see that gorgeous mini sequin trim there - the photo really doesn't do it justice but in real life it is fabulous!

Will be back soon,

Jill

You can buy Stampin’ Up! products easily online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop, by clicking on the "Shop Now" button at the top of the page or the product links below. Don't forget to use this month's shopping code to receive a free gift from me in the mail next month. 

If you would prefer a more personal service, have any questions or need help with your order, please either send me an email or give me a ring. I'll be more than happy to help. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube - links on the left of this page.

 
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment