Thursday 25 May 2017

Pootler's Design Team - Butterfly Basics - Week 4


Hello everyone,

Well here we are in the last week of May's Design Team. The weeks have gone by so quickly that I can't believe that this is the last week. Can you believe that in my previous three projects I only used 3 out of the 11 stamps in the set? So today I set out to use a few more of them.


I've used the honeycomb textured background stamp on the crumb cake strip - I really like the subtle effect it gives. And that sentiment is so great.

The colours I've used are Sweet Sugarplum, Berry Burst, Crumb Cake and Whisper White. The Scalloped Tag Topper is definitely my most used punch - just love how versatile it is!


I got so carried away when making projects for the Design Team that I've still got a few to show you, even though my time on the design team is at an end - watch this space!!

As always, I'd be delighted to welcome you as a customer. Either click the "Shop Now" button at the top of this page to go straight through to my online shop or on any of the links below. You can shop at your leisure 24/7. If you'd like to receive an extra thank you gift from me in the mail next month, please remember to use this month's shopping code, when you order: 

 JF3B2R9Y 

 If you would prefer a more personal service, please either send me an email or give me a ring. I'll be more than happy to help. 

 Back soon, 

Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment