Tuesday 21 March 2017

Special offer to celebrate the last 11 days of Sale-a-bration


Yes, we are now in the final few days of the best Stampin' Up! promotion of the year. Please, if you are thinking of ordering, don't delay - I would hate you to miss out! You only have until 31st March.

11 day Special from Paper Daisy Crafting to celebrate the FINAL DAYS of Sale-a-bration
To anyone who orders from me during these final days of Sale-a-bration, I will send a beautiful set of Hand Made Cards. Receive a set of hand stamped cards from me as a special thank you for supporting my Stampin Up Business. This is in addition to my monthly shopping code rewards and covers all orders placed through me between March 21st -31st 2017

More free items added
Today there is even more good news about Sale-a-bration - eight more items have been added which you can earn for free with any order of £45.


Don’t forget you have until March 31st to earn free products for every £45 you spend, additional Stampin Rewards for qualifying parties (or orders over £200) or join and get two stamp sets for free!  That is up to a £93.00 value added to your starter kit.
*Please note, to receive one of the Sale-a-bration Final Days products for free, you will need to use the item code noted below and not the regular catalogue item code:


Back tomorrow with another great card made with free Sale-a-bration items.

Jill

If you are kind enough to order through me (just click the "Shop Now" button at the top of the page) and use my shopping code (see below), next month you will receive another free package of goodies from me!





If you have any questions or if there is anything I can help with, please don't hesitate to get in touch.



And if you would like to receive a hard copy of either the Annual Catalogue or the new Spring Summer one or BOTH along with the Sale-a-bration brochure (no charge for any of these), please let me know by commenting below, emailing me, phoning me or completing the form in the link at the top of this page. 

If you are ready to order then just click on the "Shop Now" button at the top of this post, or email or phone me - if you live nearby (Chertsey, Surrey - just off junction 11 of M25) you could even collect your order from me and save the postage!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment